Image Map

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Strong Words for Strong Girls...

Bookmark and Share


It's International Women's Week and I thought I would keep this post light and fun while also throwing out a few words that I would love see define my daughter at any point in her life!

In this age of constant steaming media, girls and (grown women alike) are often maligned, oversexualized and dumbed down all in the name of marketing and money.

So, this is my way of pushing back and sharing some words that describe my daughter and so many other fabulous, smart, successful and wonderful gals I know!

Strong
Inspiring
Generous
Nurturing
Independent
Fierce
Intuitive
Courageous
Audacious
Natural
Tenacious
Leaders
Youthful

Spirited
Innovative
Magnanimous
Powerful
Loving
Equal


I hope you are all having a great week so far! :o)

With love and light ♥,


0 comments:

We LOVE to hear from our readers! Don't be shy - let us know you were here!♥