Image Map

Monday, May 30, 2011

Meal Planning Monday: 30.5.2011 - 05.06.2011 (Thanks Once a Month Mom!)

Bookmark and Share

I have been dying to share some of the recipes from Once a Month Mom, so today is your lucky day!!  You absolutely must zip over there to see what's shakin' in their kitchen.  The whole premise of Once a Month Mom is to do most of your cooking in one day - for the ENTIRE month.  Now, I've tried a number of 'popular' cookbooks and have rarely found a recipe worthy of a second round of grocery money.  But no longer!  Here a are 6 recipes for you to dip your fingers into.  Have a go and let us know what you think!

Vegetarian
Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi, mixed greens salad veggies


Photo Credit
Chicken
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken and quinoa salad

Vegetarian
Black Bean Salsa Quesadillas, veggies for dipping in ranch dressing

Pork
Gluten Free, Dairy Free Country-Style Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce,  salad, and foil packs of potatoes and carrots with onions


Photo Credit

Vegetarian
Fire Roasted Vegetable Pasta with tossed salad

Beef
Italian Flank Steak Pinwheels, ceasar salad and corn

Photo Credit

This week I will not be baking, but I will be freezing!  Strawberry Banana Breakfast Popsicles are sure to make my kids' heads spin.  I am sure I'll get the "Who are you and what have you done with Mommy?!" schpiel...  But I'll take it with a smile on my face.  :D

So, what's your plan, Stan?

 

0 comments:

We LOVE to hear from our readers! Don't be shy - let us know you were here!♥