Image Map

Monday, April 4, 2011

Meal Planning Monday: Apr 4 - 10

Bookmark and Share

It's Monday morning and I have my meals planned and groceries almost done!  This week I'm giving a lot of my love to The Pioneer Woman Cooks! - her recipes are very, very tasty, and they consist of real food - fresh ingredients with just a few packaged foods like tomato sauce and peppers - the kind of stuff I don't have time to make from scratch.

We're having some type of wrap 3 times this week.  Normally I wouldn't do that, but I think that they are all different enough that it shouldn't be a bother. 

Monday (Vegetarian)
Breakfast - Steel Cut Oats with the works
Dinner - Fettuccini Alfredo and a big tossed salad with tomatoes and cucumbers from the greenhouse

Tuesday (Beef)
Breakfast - SuperSonic Breakfast Burrito with fruit
Dinner -Lasagna, Salad, Garlic Breadsticks

Photo Credit

Wednesday (Vegetarian)
Breakfast - Cereal, milk, fruit
Dinner - Vegetable Stir Fry, rice, tempura eggplant and sweet potato


Thursday (Chicken)
Breakfast - Make Ahead Muffin Melts, fruit, yogurt
Dinner -Grilled Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas

Friday (Vegetarian)
Breakfast - Whatever we feel like!  :)
Dinner - Veggie Fajita Pizza on homemade crust

Saturday (Pork)
Breakfast - Smoothies
Dinner - Chipotle Pork Tacos - IF I can find a can of chipotle peppers!

Snacks this week will include:
  • apple and almonds
  • protein bar and orange
  • yogurt and berries
  • cottage cheese and berries
  • apple and peanut butter
I'll be baking protein bars this week.

How about you?  If you need recipes for anything that doesn't have a link, let me know!  :)


2 comments: