Image Map

Monday, October 31, 2011

Meal Planning Monday: Oct 31- Nov 6, 2011

Bookmark and Share

The weather is getting cooler and cooler, so our food is getting warmer and warmer.  More stews, chilies, and baked dishes than before.  And we also seem to be on the run more than a few months ago, so I've brought our my slow cookers and they are working hard for me these days.  :)

This is what I have on the menu this week:

Vegetarian

 Black Bean Tostadas

Beef
Slow Cooker Swiss Steak with rice and broccoli

Vegetarian
Lasagna Floret  with a green salad


Chicken
Chicken Stroganoff (in the slow cooker) with potatoes and peas with carrots


Vegetarian
Easy Vegetarian Pasta with salad and green beans


Pork
Slow Cooker Chili (nope, it's not a pork recipe - I just thought Saturday night chili sounded good!) with fresh buns

Hope this help you a bit this week! :)






0 comments:

We LOVE to hear from our readers! Don't be shy - let us know you were here!♥