Image Map

Monday, September 19, 2011

Meal Planning Monday: Sept 19 - 25, 2011

Bookmark and Share

I would like to start today with an apology.  Laila and I have both been MIA all week.  Laila is in the thick of moving and I've been quite ill, but I'm on the mend - I'm well enough to think about eating something other than toast with water.

Let's get right to it:

Vegetarian
Fiesta Soup

Photo Credit: I Eat Trees

Beef
Maple-Glazed Meat Loaf  with potatoes and broccoli

Vegetarian
Confetti Rice and Bean Salad  with a side of fruit

Chicken
Chicken Pot Pie  with Salad

Vegetarian
Tuscan Pasta with Tomato Basil Cream

Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Rose Nguyen
Pork
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork on buns with salad

I hope you have a healthy, productive, and tasty week!

 

0 comments:

We LOVE to hear from our readers! Don't be shy - let us know you were here!♥